Punjab Agricultural University Jobs Notification: Punjab Agricultural University invited applications for JE, Steno, Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 April 2019.
Advertisement No. : 02/2019
Last Date of Application: 02 April 2019
PAU Ludhiana Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Plant Pathologist– 1 Post
- Assistant Food Technologist – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Network-cum-Programming Assistant-02 Posts
- Farm Manager (at outstation)-02 Posts
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- Steno-typists – 1 Post
- Clerks (Ludhiana/Outstations)-27 Posts
- Agriculture Sub Inspector (Economic Data Collection) – 1 Post
- Stenographers (G-III) – 1 Post
- Tractor Drivers – 1 Post
- Jeep/Car Driver – 1 Post
- Tractor Drivers at KVK – 1 Post
- Drivers at KVKs-02 Posts
- Hostel Boy – 1 Post
- Cook cum Chowkidar – 1 Post
- Beldar – 1 Post
- Messenger – 1 Post
- Mali – 1 Post
- Ground Marker – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JE, Steno, Clerk and Other Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)-B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/M.E in the Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Assistant Plant Pathologist- B.Sc.(Agri.) /B.Sc (Hort.) /B.Sc (Forestry) / B.Sc (Medical). Master’s degree in Plant Pathology.
- Assistant Food Technologist- B.Sc.(Agri.) /B.Sc (Hort.) /B.Sc Food Science and/or Food Technology/B.Sc (Home Science)/ B.Tech Food Technology/B.Sc Food Science and Quality Control/B.Tech Dairy Technology/B.Sc.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Institution.
- Network-cum-Programming Assistant- Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications
- Farm Manager (at outstation)- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Programme Assistant (Computer)- Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Application or Masters in Computer Application
- Steno-typists/Clerks (Ludhiana/Outstations)- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or Institution.
- Agriculture Sub Inspector (Economic Data Collection) - B.Sc (Agri.) Degree from recognized University or institution.
- Stenographers (G-III)/Tractor Drivers/Jeep/Car Driver/Tractor Drivers at KVK/Drivers at KVKs- Matriculation and knowledge of Computer
- Hostel Boy/Beldar/Messenger/Mali/Ground Marker-Matriculation
- Cook cum Chowkidar - Matric with Punjabi
18 to 37 Years
How to Apply for the PAU Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Concerned Offices on the working day from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM. Last date of receipt of application is 02 April 2019.