PDUNIPPD, Divyangjan Recruitment 2019: Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group A, Group B and Group C. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 7 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 7 May 2019
PDUNIPPD, Divyangjan Vacancy Details
- Group A – 3 Posts
- Group B – 10 Posts
- Group C – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A, Group B and Group C Posts
- Associate Professor – Candidate should have Bachelor/Masters in Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- Lecturer - Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics with 5 years of teaching experience.
Group B & C
- Senior Physiotherapist – Candidate should have Degree in PT from recognized University.
- Librarian – Degree from recognized University with Diploma Degree in Library Science.
- Research Officer – Degree in Social/Rehabilitation Science/Mathematics/Statics.
- Demonstrator – Degree in PT from recognized University and having a good record.
- MTS – 10th pass or equivalent or ITI Pass.
- LDC- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Limb Maker/Caliper Maker – Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from recognized University.
How to apply for PDUNIPPD, Divyangjan Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Director, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan), 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110002 latest by 7 May 2019.