PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs Notification: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research invited applications for various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 January 2019.
Notification No. : PGI/RC/094/2018/6379
Last Date of Application: 08 January 2018
PGIMER Vacancy Details
- Junior Technician (Lab) - 62 Posts
- Junior Technician (X-ray) - 11 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer - 5 Posts
- Perfusionist - 3 Posts
- Junior Speech Therapist - 2 Posts
- Stenographer - 15 Posts
- Animal Keeper - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Junior Technician and Other Posts
- Junior Technician (Lab) - B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- Junior Technician (X-ray) - B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
- Assistant Administrative Officer - Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent and 05 years of experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulation.
- Perfusionist - B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University. ii) Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by recognized Institution/ Association/Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after a training in a centre with atleast one year experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- Junior Speech Therapist - B.Sc. Speech and Hearing from a recognized University/Institution.
- Stenographer - 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Animal Keeper - Matric with Science from recognized Board/University. 2 years experience in breeding and keeping of animals preferably in a medical or research Institution.
- Assistant Administrative Officer - Up to 40 years
- Other - 18-30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the PGIMER Jobs 2019
The application/challan form is available on PGI website www.pgimer.edu.in from 10 December 2018 to 08 January 2019 (11.59 PM) and the last date of deposit of application fee in the bank and submission of online application/updation of challan receipt is 10 January 2019.
- SC/ST - Rs. 500/-
- For all others - Rs. 1000/-
- Persons with disabilities - No Fee
Click here for Detailed Notification
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs