The Department of Commerce, School of Management, Pondicherry University has invited applications for the Research position for ‘ICSSR’ sponsored Research project entitled “Role of Herding Behavior on Contagion Effect in Indian Stock Market in the Globalized scenario.”
Details of the Job at Pondicherry University:
- Type of Interview: Direct Walk-In
- Research position : Project Associate (Temporary)
- Qualifications Required : M.Com./MBA(Finance and System)/MA Economics/M.Sc Statistics/M.Tech(CSE)/MCA
- Alongwith Ph.D/NET/JRF
- Specialization: Stock Market, Equity and Derivative Research, Investment and Portfolio Management.
- Desirable of : Research Experience, especially dealing with primary data collection and analysis
- Duration : 3 Months from 1st April 2015 (with the due possibility for due extension of 6 months)
- Salary : Rs 24000/- per month
Selection process for Recruitment at Pondicherry University:
- Reporting Date : 25th March 2015
- Reporting Time : Between 10:30 A.M & 11:00 A.M
- Reporting Venue:
The Office of Dean,
School of Management,
Kalapet, Pondicherry – 605014
- Requirements : All educational and experience certificates and 3 copies of C.V.
Joining time at Pondicherry University : The selected candidate may have to join immediately post-interview.