Pondicherry University Job Notification: Pondicherry University has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Guest Faculty in various subjects. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 13 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 13 December 2019
Pondicherry University Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
- English: 01 Post
- Political Science: 01 Post
- Economics: 01 Post
- Sociology: 01 Post
- History: 01 Post
- Journalism: 01 Post
- MBA (Marketing): 01 Post
- MBA (Finance): 01 Post
- MBA (International Business): 02 Posts
- MBA (Human Resource Management): 01 Post
- MBA (General): 03 Posts
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management): 02 Posts
- MBA (Hospital Management): 02 Posts
- MBA (Tourism): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Guest Faculty Posts:
- English/Political Science/Eco/Sociology/History/Journalism: Postgraduate degree in respective disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks and UGC-NET or Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline. Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. degree with experience.
- Marketing/Finance/IB/HRM/General/OSCM/Hospital Management: First Division MBA degree in the respective subjects. Candidates having UGC-NET or Ph.D. in Management and teaching experience at MBA level will be preferred.
- Tourism: First class Master's degree in Business Management Administration, Tourism Studies or PGDTM equivalent by AIU/accredited by AICTE / UGC. The Preference will be given to those who have UGC-NET/JRF, Ph.D./PG with teaching experience in Tourism.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day– 05 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Pondicherry University Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 13 December 2019 with all Original Certificates and other relevant documents along with a latest copy of CV at Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University, and Pondicherry. Candidates are required to send the softcopy of the CV to email@example.com.