Pondicherry University has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Research Associate and Post Doctoral Fellow under the Department of Physics. Pondicherry University is going to conduct walk-in-interview for these posts. The interested candidates having requisite qualification can attend the walk-in-interview on 06 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 06 December 2019
Pondicherry University Vacancy Details:
- Post Doctoral Fellow: 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Post Doctoral Fellow and Research Associate Posts:
- Research Associate (RA): Ph.D. (Physics) or Ph.D. (Physics) thesis synopsis submitted with at least two relevant research publications. Candidates having expertise in lithium metal batteries and in RF Sputtering technique will be preferred.
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Candidates must have Ph.D. with Physics with at least three relevant research publications and at least 01 year of Post Ph.D. experience. The applicants who have expertise in lithium garnet power synthesis and solid-state Lithium batteries.
Fellowship: Rs. 50,000/- consolidated per month (Post Doctoral Fellow) and Rs. 31,000/- consolidated per month (Research Associate)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 28 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Pondicherry University Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to appear for walk-in-Interview on 06 December 2019 with bio-data and all educational, experience certificates/mark sheet in original and other necessary documents at Department of Physics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry – 605014. Applicants shall bring all originals and submit photocopies of relevant documents.