PPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019, 75 Vacancies Notified
PPSC Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019 Check Details Here
PPSC Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited online applications for Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2019. The exam will be conducted jointly by Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon'ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana to fill 75 vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the exam through PPSC official website www.ppsc.gov.in. The last date for submitting PPSC Punjab Civil Service Exam Online Application is 08 May 2019. However the last date for depositing the application fees by system generated bank challan form is 15 May 2019.
Candidates applying for the post should have a Degree in degree in law. Complete details on PPSC Civil Service Exam 2019 are available below in the article.
Advertisement Number - 17
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 08 May 2019 by 11:59 PM
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee by System Generated Fee Challan Form : 15 May 2019 during banking Hours
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form along with relevant document: 23 May 2019 by 05:00 PM
Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum Judicial Magistrate - 75 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019
- Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent
21 to 37 Years
Selection Procedure for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Competitive Examination, Main Competitive Examination and Viva Voce.
How to Apply for the Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 08 May 2019.
Application Fee for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2019:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 2500/- (Examination Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 1250/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab - Rs. 500/- for Online Application charges only