PPSC Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited online applications for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 April 2019.
Advertisement Number - 15
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 01 April 2019
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 08 April 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Veterinary Officer - 117 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Officer Jobs
Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any University or Institution. Provided that the persons possessing qualification of Ph.D. or M.V.Sc. in any of given preference.
18 to 37 Years
Selection Procedure for Veterinary Officer Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of Competitive Examinations.
How to Apply for the Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 01 April 2019.
Application Fee for Medical Officer Posts:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab - Rs. 1125/- (Rs. 500/- Online Application charges + Rs. 625/- Examination Fee)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) - Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 500/- Online Application charges + Rs. 2500/- Examination Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab – Rs. 1750 (Rs. 500/- Online Application charges + Rs. 1250/- Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab - Rs. 500/- for Online Application charges only