CBSE Biology Practice Paper 2013 Set 1, given here.
1. Write a disease name which can relapse
2. Provide one word or one sentence information about ‘plasmid’ with respect to its (i) chemical nature and (ii) its duplication.
3. What is the function of renette cells
4. Write the central dogma of molecular biology, as proposed by Crick.
5. What is snow blindness?
6. Define micropropagation.
7. What is biolistics?
8. What is meant by competitive release in an ecosystem?
To get complete Practice Paper Click Here