Punjab Govt Jobs 2019: Punjab Government, Department of Local Government has invited applications for filing up backlog vacancies for specially-abled persons for various posts such as Clerk, Safai Karmchari, Peon and Other Posts in various Municipal Corporations and Municipal Councils - Nagar Panchayats in non-provisionalised cadre.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2019. More details can be checked through the detailed notification link given below.
Last Date of Application - 20 June 2019
Government of Punjab Vacancy Details
- Safai Karmchari - 253 Posts
- Belder, Mali, Mali-cum-Belder, Mali-cum-Chowkidar and Mali-cum-Belder-cum-Chowkidar – 51 Posts
- Clerk – 24 Posts
- Pump Operator, Assistant Pump Operation, Pump Driver and Tubewell Driver – 5 Posts
- Peon – 11 Posts
- Assistant Lineman – 2 Posts
- Lineman – 1 Post
- Mate Civil – 1 Post
- Swasthak Sahayak – 1 Post
- Skill Helper – 1 Post
How to Apply for Government of Punjab Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Punjab Municipal Bhawan, Plot No.-3, Sector-35 A, Chandigarh" latest by 20 June 2019.