Punjab PSC Recruitment 2019 for 79 Computer Operator and Other Posts, Apply by Today
Punjab Public Service Commission invited applications for Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 February and 06 February 2019.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission invited applications for Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the official website on or before 11 February and 06 February 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 11 February 2019
- Last Date of Application for Junior Computer Operator and Junior Clerk - 06 February 2019
PPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager (Finance)-02 Posts
- Assistant Director Research-01 Post
- Communication Specialist-02 Posts
- District Education Officer-01 Post
- Communication Specialist-01 Post
- Admin Officer-01 Post
- Accounts Officer-01 Post
- Director (I&T Technology)-01 Post
- Assistant-06 Posts
- Computer Operator-06 Posts
- Medical Officer-12 Posts
- Anesthetist-01 Post
- Pathologist-01 Post
- Radiology-01 Post
- Staff Nurse-20 Posts
- Junior Computer Operator-02 Posts
- Junior Clerk-20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager and Other PostsJob
- Assistant Manager (Finance)-MBA / ICMA (Finance) / M.Com (2nd Division).
- Assistant Director Research-Master's degree (second division) in Statistics or Economics from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Communication Specialist-M.Phil/M.S in Law / International Relations / International Law / Human Rights or LL.M. with 05 years experience of dealing the international treaty obligations or other instruments of international law. OR Masters degree in International Relations / International Law / Human Rights or LL.B. with 07 years experience of dealing the international treaty obligations or other instruments of international law
- District Education Officer-Master's degree (Second Division ) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission
- Communication Specialist-Master's degree (second division) in Mass Communication, Media Studies or Development Journalism from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission
- Admin Officer-MBA/MPA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Accounts Officer-M.COM/MBA Finance from a recognized University.
- Director (I&T Technology)-12 years post-qualification experience in ERP and Information Management System designing, development and Implementation/ Programming/System study/Preparation of functional specification/Project/proposals relating to Hardware/Software/Project Management and Implementation/Supervising systems and Programming at a major Computer Installations/Data Centre and Network establishment and maintenance
- Assistant-Graduate from a recognized University.
- Computer Operator-Graduation or equal from a recognized University
- Educator-M.A Education OR M.A Psychology with B.Ed
- Medical Officer-MBBS or equivalent recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council and registered with the said Council.
- Anesthetist-M.B.B.S or equivalent qualification recognized by P.M.D.C. with following Post-Graduate qualifications: F.C.P.S. (Anaesthesia) OR Equivalent qualifications recognized by P.M.D.C
- Pathologist-M.B.B.S with D.Sc or Ph.D or M.Phil or F.C.P.S or M.S
- Radiology-M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Staff Nurse-Matric
- Junior Computer Operator- Intermediate + MS Office/ICS
- Junior Clerk-Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board
- Assistant Manager – 40 years (Male) and 45 years (Female)
- Assistant Director Research/Communication Specialist/Admin Officer/Accounts Officer/Assistant/Assistant Director Research/Communication Assistant/Communication Specialist (Women Development)/Admin Officer/Accounts Officer/Assistant-35 years (Male) and 38 years (Female)
- Communication Specialist-45 years (Male) and 48 years (Female)
- District Education Officer/Anesthetist/Pathologist/Radiology-50 years (Male) and 53 years (Female)
- Director (I&T Technology)/-55 years (Male) and 58 years (Female)
- Computer Operator/Junior Clerk-30 years (Male) and 33 years (Female)
- Educator-33 years (Male) and 36 years (Female)
- Medical Officer-40 years (Male) and 43 years (Female)
- Staff Nurse (Female)-43 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Punjab PSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the PPSC’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk on or before the last date.