RailTel (RCIL) Recruitment 2019: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) invited online applications for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers and Technician (Diploma Engineer). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2019.
Last Date for Online Application Submission - 25 October 2019
RaiTel RCIL Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer – 27 Posts
- Technician (Diploma Engineer) – 26 Posts
- Graduate Engineer – Rs. 14000
- Technician (Diploma Engineer) – Rs. 12000
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Full time Regular Four Years of Graduation in Engineering / Technology /Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream/branch of Electronics & Telecommunication; or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation OR Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job/work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications mentioned at Para No. 1 shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
- Candidates who have completed three years post their Graduation/ Diploma will not be considered for Apprenticeship.
18 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for RaiTel RCIL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can register on BOAT website www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 25 October 2019.