Railway has notified 27000 plus vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts through Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No.01/2018. This is the first major recruitment drive by the Indian Railways in a long time. Govt. and specifically Railway job aspirants must be feeling joyous to finally get an opportunity to apply for the Indian Railway. The detailed notification has already been posted online on our portal, to get details check the link listed at the end of the notification.
Aspirants usually find it difficult to go through the detailed application procedure or might make mistakes while filling an application form which might lead to application rejection. Here we are listing stepwise detailed application procedure for the convenience of applicants.
- Only single online application will be accepted for all notified posts through ' CEN01/2018' application link provided on RRCs websites
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions and information listed in the Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No.01/2018. It is essential for candidates to understand all information required for filling the information to avoid last minute rush.
- Upon reading all the instructions candidates will be required to give confirmation by clicking 'CheckBox' provided in the application form.
- To ensure swift submission of information to the application form candidates should keep scanned copies of documents in JPEG format before filling online application
- SC/ST candidates should keep their SC/ST certificate ready for seeking free travel pass. The size of photographs should be between 52 to 100 kb.
- Photograph of candidates in colour in JPEG format of size 15 to 40 kb will be required, so same should be kept in digital format.
- PWD candidates opting for scribe will be required to provide the latest photograph of chosen Scribe in colour JPEG image in size 15-40 KB.
Read Current Affairs to Get This Job
Steps To Register Online Applications
- Click on Centralised Employment Notice 'CEN) No.01/2018' link.
- Read and understand all the instructions and confirm by clicking 'CheckBox' in the application.
- Enter required details such as name, Date of Birth and Father's name, Mother's Name, Aadhaar number, State, Community, SSLC/Matric Roll number, year of passing SSLC/Matric, Mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- Once application is submitted Registration Number and Password will be displayed
Candidate should write down or save Registration Number and Password, as no queries regarding Registration Number and Password will be entertained by Railway.
Candidates should note that Registration Number, E-mail ID and Mobile Number cannot be changed at any stage of recruitment process.
- Once the above application steps are completed an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. Candidate should retrieve OTP and then validate and login to proceed with application submission.
- Enter the other required details such as education qualification, community, gender, religion, ExSM, PWD, Minority, Economically Backward class, Age Relaxation etc.
Read General Knowledge to Get This Job
Steps for Submission of Online Payment
On completion of above steps, candidates will be guided to the payment section/portal
- Choose payment mode, Candidates can make payment through online/offline or through Bank and post Office Payment Challan.
- If candidates wish to make payment online, then candidates can do so through ->Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Once candidates have submitted examination fee through Online payment mode, candidates will be directed to part II of the application process for competing for additional information. The last date for online submission of application is 5 March 2018 (10 PM).
Payment Through Offline Mode
- Candidates choosing to pay through SBI bank challan or through computerized Post Office should contact the nearest branch and obtain payment challan for payment of a fee.
- Candidates choosing offline payment mode will be logged out and will be able to log in after about 60 minutes to complete further formalities. The last date for submission of fee through SBI bank branch challan is 05 March 2018 (1 PM) and through computerized Post Office is 3 March 2018 (1 PM).All Payment receipt should be preserved and same should be produced on demand at the time of DV.
- At the time of offline payment of a fee, candidates eligible for opting examination fee refund should provide beneficiary name and account details to receive a refund.
Modification of application
Candidates are permitted to make minor changes in the application in case of any error. A minor fee of INR 250 will be charged for each modification of application no relaxation on fee is provided for reserved category candidates. Candidates are permitted to make modification only twice.
Registration number, E-mail ID and Mobile number cannot be changed at any stage of recruitment process.
Steps for Making Medication In The Application
- Lick on Online /E-application link
- Further click on 'Modify Application' link
- Login with Registration Number and Password
- Pay modification Fee
- Make changes in the application and submit
Candidates are advised to keep frequenting the online website for regular updates or notified changes. keep your registered mobile number and email id active until the recruitment process is over, so not to miss out on any information of alert
RRB has notified that all communication will be through SMS/Mail Save registration number for all stages of recruitment process.
Railway Recruitment (CEN 01/2018) 27019 Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Notification & Online Apply