The Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. invites application from suitable and eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Senior Managerial Cadre. The appointment will be made in appropriate post on contractual bases with a consolidated fixed salary commensurate with the post. The candidate can apply on or before 23 Decenber 2013. The details of Qualification, Experience etc. and other terms and conditions are mentioned below.Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. is a leading Co-Operative Bank in Gujarat State,India. Bank was established on 5th October 1953.
• Starting Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 14 December 2013.
• Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 23 December 2013.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: “Senior Managerial Cadre”
No.of Posts: 01(One).
Job Location: Rajkot.
MBA with specialization in Finance/Marketing or Master of Social Work from a recognized University/Institute.
Minimum 10 years experience, out of which 05 years in supervisory category of working in any Co-operative Bank/Institution/NGO. Person having experience in Micro Finance will be preferred.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Preferred Age Limit for the candidate should be 35 Years (can be relaxed in suitable candidate).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
• The appointment will be made in appropriate post on contractual bases with a consolidated fixed salary commensurate with the post.
• The Candidate have should be Young and energetic, with innovative Ideas.
• Person should have following qualities
- Should know English, Gujarati & Hindi fluently (Read & Write both).
- Knowledge of Accounting and Tally is preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer and latest Software is must.
- Should be service oriented to the Society/Public at a large.
- Should have Managerial ability to get work done from all category of subordinate staff.
• Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
• Canvassing in any form will be a Disqualification.
• Candidates should submit their application in prescribed format duly signed and date along with self attested copies of:
i. Education Qualifications.
ii. Date of Birth/Proof of Age.
iii. Experience Certificates.
iv. In case of reserved category, a Certificate in the prescribed proforma as applicable.
v. The application and the outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
vi. Application received after due date cannot be entertained.
• For more details and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website http://rnsbindia.com
• The candidates can apply online for the post.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.