Ravenshaw University invited applications for Recruitment to the posts of Professor, Reader & Lecturer in various disciplines under different schools. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 July 2014. Ravenshaw University is a co-educational state university situated in Cuttack, Odisha, on the east coast of India. It was established in 1868.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 22 July 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Professor: 16 posts
- Reader: 29 posts
- Lecturer: 95 posts
Total no. of Posts: 140 posts
- Professor: Rs.37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs.10,000
- Reader: Rs.15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs.8,000
- Lecturer: Rs.15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs.6,000
- Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Should have cleared national eligibility test conducted by UGC-CSIR or similer test like SET/SLET.
General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST/PWD applicants) drawn in favour of the Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University payable at Cuttack.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Background, Research performance based on API score and quality of publications, Assessment of Domain Knowledge & Teaching Skills and Interview performance.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from Ravenshaw University website ‘www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in’.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with API Score Card, Bank Draft, attested photo copies of certificates and mark sheets relating to academic qualifications; Experience Certificate(s) from concerned authorities; No Objection Certificate from the present employer; SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PWD certificates from competent authorities; List of publications including books and articles; Copies of the reprints of three best publications and Copies of all other certificates on the basis of which API Scores have been calculated should be submitted by Speed Post/Registered Post to the Registrar, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753003 on or before 22 July 2014.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………. IN THE SCHOOL OF ………………….…….……..’.
- Candidates have to send a soft copy of the duly filled in application through email attachment to “registrar@ravenshaw university.ac.in”.