Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), N.E. Jobs Notification: ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), N.E. invited applications for the post of Lab Technician/Assistant and Other. The eligible candidates can appear in the Walk in Interview on 09 March 2018.
Advertisement No: RMRC/DIB/Adm-102 (IMRVI)/2017-18/3440
- Interview Date: 9 March 2018
ICMR-RMRC NE Vacancy Details
- Scientist-B (Non Medical) - 02 Posts
- Research Assistant - 06 Posts
- Sr. Laboratory Assistant – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 06 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician/Assistant and Other Posts
- Scientist-B (Non- Medical)/ Trained Meditation Expert: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline with 02 years of experience in the concerned field.
- Research Assistant: Possess Graduate Degree in respective discipline with 03 years of experience in the concerned area.
- Sr. Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass in Science with Diploma (02/ 01 year) in DMLT and experience as required.
- Laboratory Assistant: 10th Pass with 05 years of experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit for Lab Technician/Assistant and Other Posts
- Scientist-B (Non- Medical): Not exceeding 35 years
- Research Assistant/ Sr. Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician: Not exceeding 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant: Not exceeding 28 years
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for ICMR-RMRC NE Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 9 March 2018 at ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), N.E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam.