Regional Institute of Education Ajmer Job Notification: Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 06, 07 and 08 May 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 06, 07 and 08 May 2019
- Walk in Interview Date & Time (Primary Teacher): 06 May 2019
- Walk in Interview Date & Time (TGT, WET (Wood Work), Store Keeper): 07 May 2019
- Walk in Interview Date & Time (TGT (Computer Sci.) WET (ET) Lab): 08 May 2019at allotted time
RIE Ajmer Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 14
- Primary Teacher – 6 Posts
- TGT, Home Science – 1 Post
- TGT, Agriculture – 1 Post
- TGT, English – 1 Post
- WET, Wood Work – 1 Post
- Store Keeper Gr. II – 1 Post
- TGT, Computer Sci. – 1 Post
- TGT (Physical Education) – 1 Post
- WET, ET Lab – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, Lab Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- TGTs/WETs (English, Home Science, Agriculture, Computer Science): Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50. % Marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor's Degree with atleast 50 % marks in aggregate and in the concerned subjects and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University. B.Ed. is not compulsory for the posts of TGT, Computer Science.
- WET (Wood work): B.Sc. (Tech. Ed) from an Institute recognized by the Govt. OR Degree in concerned trade from a recognized University. OR Three Years diploma after Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec/ in concerned trade from an institute recognized by the Govt.
- WET (ET Lab): MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science. Experience in Handling of Audio and Video equipments.
- Store Keeper Gr. II: 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board. 2. Certificate/Diploma in Store Keeping and Purchasing 3. 03 years experience of procurement/Inspection Maintenance and verification of Stores in a Govt./Semi Govt. organization or a Private Organization of repute..
- TGT / WET: 35 Years
- Primary Teacher: 30 Years
- Store Keeper Gr. 11: 27 Years
How to Apply for RIE Ajmer Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date and time at Regional Institute of Education - RIE, Ajmer, Rajasthan.