Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore Jobs Notification: Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore has invited applications for the post of Professor and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 16 & 17 July 2018.
Notification No.: F.8-1/2018/Estt/RIEM
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 16 & 17 July 2018
RIE Mysore Vacancy Details
- Professor -02 Posts
- Assistant Professor-04 Posts
- TGT-01 Post
- PRT-01 Post
- Lab Assistant- 02 Posts
- WET in Computer Science-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with Ph. D in qualifications in concerned/allied relevant discipline and published work of high quality. Minimum ten years’ experience of teaching.
- Assistant Professor-Master Degree in relevant discipline with NET/KSET.
- TGT- B.A. Ed with four years integrated degree course.
- PRT-SSS Certificated with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks. D.Ed/B.Ed or equivalent
- Lab Assistant- B.Sc. (PCM) or Diploma in Engineering.
- WET in Computer Science-Higher Secondary in Computer Science from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit for Professor and Other Posts
- Professor –Below 70 years
- Assistant Professor-As per UGC/NCERT norms
- TGT/WET in Computer Science -35 years
- PRT/Lab Assistant-30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Regional Institute of Education Mysore Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 & 17 July 2018 at the Principal Chamber, Regional Institute of Education, Mysore along with the documents.