Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR) invited applications for recruitment against sports quota. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2017.
Advertisement No.: SQ 2017-18
- Commencement of online application – 9 December 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission: 31 December 2017
RRC, North Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Athletic (Men, Women) – 4 Posts
- Badminton – 2 Posts
- Boxing-1 Post
- Cricket (Men, Women) – 2 Posts
- Gymnastic – 2 Posts
- Hockey (Men, Women) – 4 Posts
- Wrestling (Men) – 1 Post
- Cricket (Men, Women) – 3 Posts
- Wrestling (Women) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Person Posts
- For GP 1900/2000 (7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03): The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board.
- For Technical Posts: The candidate shall be passed Act Apprenticeship/ITI. The certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
- For GP 2400/2800 (7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 04/05): The candidate should have minimum qualification of degree or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized University.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
How to Apply RRC, North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 against Sports Quota
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode from 9 December 2017 to 31 December 2017.
Application Fees against Sports Quota
General and OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-