RRCAT Jobs Notification: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of UDC, Driver and Work Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 September 2018
RRCAT Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk – 9 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 4 Posts
- Work Assistant/A – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UDC, Driver and Work Assistant Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Tenth pass; Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles
- Work Assistant/A – Tenth pass
Age Limit for UDC, Driver and Work Assistant Posts
- Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 27 years
- Work Assistant/A – Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 37 years
How to apply for RRCAT Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 10 September 2018. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.