Rubber Board Job Notification: Rubber Board has invited applications for the Analytical Trainee posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 05 February to 18 February 2020.
The Rubber Board proposes to conduct written test-cum-walk-in-interviews for selecting Analytical Trainees (temporary positions only) in various subjects/areas of research at RRII under Rubber Board, Kottayam as given in the table below. All positions will be for a period of 6 months with a possibility for extension for a further period of up to 6 months based on work requirement and performance of the trainees.
- Walk-in-interview: 05 February to 18 February 2020
Rubber Board Analytical Trainee Vacancy Details
- Biotechnology: 02 Posts
- Genome Lab: 01 Post
- Germplasm/Botany: 03 Posts
- Rubber Technology: 02 Posts
- Technical Consultancy: 03 Posts
- Botany: 02 Posts
- Agronomy/Soils: 03 Posts
- Plant Pathology: 02 Posts
- Crop Physiology: 01 Post
- Economics: 04 Posts
- Library: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 23 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Analytical Trainee Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Biotechnology: M. Sc Biotechnology/B. Tech Biotechnology.
- Genome Lab: M. Sc Biotechnology/B. Tech Biotechnology.
- Germplasm/Botany: M. Sc. (Botany)/B. Sc (Agriculture).
- Rubber Technology: Diploma in Polymer Technology.
- Technical Consultancy: M. Sc Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Diploma in Polymer Technology.
- Botany: M.Sc. Botany/B. Sc (Agriculture).
- Agronomy/Soils: Bachelor degree in Science with adequate knowledge in Remote Sensing and GIS. B. Sc Chemistry.
- Plant Pathology: B. Sc Microbiology/ B. Sc (Agriculture).
- Crop Physiology: M. Sc Botany/Biochemistry.
- Economics: M.A Economics/B. Sc (Agriculture).
- Library: Bachelor of Library and Information Science.
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 31 January 2020
Salary: All trainee positions will have a stipend of Rs. 12,000 per month except in those cases where the min. requirement is only Diploma for which the stipend will be Rs. 10,000 per month.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 05 February to 18 February 2020.