SAIL Jobs Notification: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Manager in Bhilai Steel Plant. Interested candidates can apply by the online process on or before 04 January 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 04 January 2020
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Vacancy Details:
- Manager E-3 Grade: 02 Posts
- Manager (Secondary Refinery Unit): 01 Post
- Manager (Converter Operations): 01 Post
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Hydraulic System): 03 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Caster Area): 02 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of SRU): 01 Post
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Converter): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Manager Posts:
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience in the respective fields in an Integrated Steel Plant. Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS categories should have 65% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age limit: Maximum 35 years for general candidates age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities)
Pay Scale: Rs. 32900-3%-58000/- other allowances as per applicable.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–22 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Jobs 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates need to apply online through SAIL’s official website http://www.sail.co.in and go to the ‘Careers’ page then click on the apply link, fill up all the required fields. The last date for submission of online application is 04 January 2020. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the online application.