SAIL Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive and Non-Executive. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 July 2019
SAIL Vacancy Details
- Executive – 26 Posts
- Non-Executive – 176 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
- Management: Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Manager (Safety): Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a govt. recognized University.
- Deputy Manager: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy from a recognized University.
- Fire Operator (Trainee) – Graduation in any stream with sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur and Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
- Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
- Attendant: Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2019. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details.