State Bank of India Job Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) invited applications for the post of Post Doctoral Research Fellowship. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2018.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PDRF/ 2018-19/04
- Opening Date of Application: 16 July 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 July 2018
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Online Application: 07 August 2018
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
Post Doctoral Research Fellowship: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Job
Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector. Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference.
28 to 40 years of age
Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Post
- Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
- One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee.
How to Apply for the State Bank of India Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Post Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can go to the official SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and apply for the post on or before 30 July 2018 and send the filled up application form along with other documents to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021 on or before 07 August 2018.