DU Jobs Notification: Delhi University (Shyam Lal College) has issued notifications for the posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 28 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 November 2019
Delhi University (Shyam Lal College) Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (Botany): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physics): 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Political Science): 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor (History): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Assistant Professor Posts:
- Assistant Professor: Post Graduate Degree in concerned /allied subjects with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Indian university or any equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Applicants should have cleared the NET exam conducted by the UGC-CSIR.
Candidates can refer the official notification for detailed information about the eligibility criteria, age limit and etc.
Pay Scale: Rs. 57,700/-Per Month (7th CPC) in addition to other usual allowance as applicable.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 11 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Delhi University (Shyam Lal College) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to apply online through the prescribed format given on the website on or before 28 November 2019. All applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the college’s website.