Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir invited applications for recruitment to 50 posts of Stenographers, drivers & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2017 till 5:00 PM.
Advertisement Notice No. 02 of 2017
Last Date of Application : 23 May 2017
SKUAST, Kashmir Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 50
- Stenographers : 24 Posts
- Security Guard : 03 Posts
- Accounts Assistants : 07 Posts
- Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Comptroller/ Others : 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SKUAST, Kashmir Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Stenographers : Graduate, Shorthand speed of 50 words and typing speed of 35 words per minute and Having Six Months Certificate Course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Security Guard : An applicant should be Literate, Ex-serviceman.
- Accounts Assistants : Graduate. Preference will be given to those having experience in any recognized organization
For other post wise qualifications and experience required please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for SKUAST, Kashmir Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on the basis of the performance in Written Tests & Interviews. The desirous candidates should check the recruitment process post wise before applying.
How to Apply for SKUAST, Kashmir Posts:
The applications on prescribed format, complete in all respects should reach the office of Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Campus, Srinagar-190025 by the stipulated date duly accompanied with a Bank Draft for 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) non-refundable pledged to Comptroller, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar-190025, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. Shalimar, Branch, SKUAST-K, Srinagar.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams