Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs Notification
Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs Notification: Social Welfare Mizoram has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Coordinator, Consultant, Data Entry Operator and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 17 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 17 August 2018
Social Welfare Mizoram Vacancy Details
- Block Coordinator – 19 Posts
- Block Project Assistants – 19 Posts
- District Project Assistants – 5 Posts
- District Coordinator – 5 Posts
- Consultant – 5 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant / DEO – 2 Posts
- Office Messenger / Peon – 2 Posts
- Project Associate – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for Block Coordinator, DEO and Other Posts
- Block Coordinator/Block Project Assistants – Graduate from a recognized University.
- District Project Assistants – Graduate degree / Post Graduate Dip. in Management / Social Science / Nutrition.
- District Coordinator – Graduate degree / Post Graduate Dip. in Management / Social Science / Nutrition.
- Secretarial Assistant / DEO/Office Messenger / Peon – As per State norms.
- Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT.
- Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/Accounting/CW A-Inter/CA-Inter with at least 50% marks.
How to apply for Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Director Social Welfare Department Mizoram, Aizawal latest by 17 August 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs