South Western Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs: South Western Railway invited applications against Scouts and Guides for the year 2018-19. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 January 2019.
Notification Number - 06/2018
Last Date of Application - 28 January 2019 upto 05:45 PM
South Western Railway Scouts and Guides Posts Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11
- Group C Level 1: 08 Posts
- Group C Level 2: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
- Level 2 - 12th passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate OR 10th passed and having ITI certificate in Technical Categories
- Level 1 - 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI
- A President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years .The 'Certificate of Activeness' should be as per Annexure-111: and
- Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railways' level AND Two events at State level
- Level 2 - 18 to 30 Years
- Level 1 - 18 to 33 Years
How to Apply for South Western Railway Scouts and Guides Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 January 2019.