State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur Job Notification: State Forest Research Institute (SRFI), Jabalpur invited applications for the post of JRF & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 03 August 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 03 August 2018
State Forest Research Institute Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 02 Posts
- Research Associate IGIS Analyst: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Project Assistant cum Computer Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF & Other Posts Job
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Masters Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany with NET / Zoology with NET / Forestry / Bioinformatics/ Gioinformatics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Field Assistant: – Graduate in Wildlife Science/ Forestry/ Retired forestry personnel of Forester/ Forest Guard rank. Science Graduate having knowledge in forest field survey.
- Research Associate IGIS Analyst: Masters Degree in Forestry/ Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science/ Geo-Informatics/ PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS from recognized university/ Institution. Minimum Three Years experience in GIS.
- Junior Research Fellow: Masters Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany with NET / Zoology with NET / Forestry / Agriculture Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant cum Computer Assistant: Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent and Two year experience in programming and software handling.
How to Apply for the SRFI JRF & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 03 August 2018 at SFRI, Jabalpur.