The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (LDC/DEO) 2015 was held on 1st November 2015 for recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC). The Team of Jagranjosh.com has come up with the question paper of SSC Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL) Examination 2015.
The entire question paper of 200 marks consisted of four sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness with 02 hours duration in total. Each wrong answer carried a negative marking of 0.25.
SSC CGL aspirants can go through the question paper given below and get an idea of the probable question types asked in the examination.
151. Who among the following rulers abolished Jaziya?
152. How many Nobel Prize awards are awarded each year?
153. Name of the first Asian country to Orbit Mars.
154. Which of the following property of second is affected by change in air temprature?
155. Which one of the following wood is used in making cricket bats?
A. Cedrus deodara
B. Morus alba
C. Linum usitatissimum
D. Salix purpurea
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.