Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai invited applications for the post of Data Entry Clerk, IT Consultant and Coordinator Assistant. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 02 April 2018.
Notification Number - ACTREC/Advt7437/2018
Walk in Interview - 02 April 2018 (Monday) at 10:00 AM
TATA Memorial Centre ACTRECH Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Clerk - 3 Posts
- IT Consultant - 2 Posts
- Coordinator Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Clerk and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Data Entry Clerk - Graduation and 3 years of experience in any discipline with heavy data entry requirements. Experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
- IT Consultant - Post graduation in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Health Informatics with 1 year experience in interoperable database development. Profiency in MySQL and Microsoft access and experience in managing a complex, multiparty project
- Coordinator Assistant - Graduation with three years of experience in development and management sector
How to Apply for TATA Memorial Centre ACTRECH Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with CV and other necessary documents at Room Number 205, 2nd Floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, ACTREC on 02 April 2018 at 10:00 AM.