THDC Recruitment 2019: THDC India Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 January 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 10 January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20 January 2019
THDC Vacancy Details
- Apprentice – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Electrician- Passed 10th class examination (science as one of subject and ITI examination (regular) in respective trade.
- Wireman - Passed 8th class or its equivalent and ITI examination (regular) in respective trade.
- Secretarial Assistant- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system and ITI examination (Regular) in respective trade.
- Fitter/Plumber/ Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronics Communication System/ Electrical Mechanic/ Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle) - Passed 10th class examination and ITI examination (regular) in respective trade.
- Stenographer (English/Hindi) - Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system and ITI examination (Regular) in respective trade.
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Stipend: As per Provisions of Apprentices Act 1961
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List
How to apply for THDC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the document to the Dy. Manager (P&A) THDC India Ltd., Koteshwar Hydro Electric Project, Koteshwar, Distt. Tehri Garhwal, (Uttarakhand) on or before 20 January 2019.