Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019 for 45 Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Other Posts
Tiruvannamalai District Court is hiring candidates for various posts in Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service in the Civil and Criminal Judicial Unit. The eligible candidates possessing the required educational qualification, age and other qualifications may apply before 18 June 2019.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019: Tiruvannamalai District Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Junior Bailiff, Senior Bailiff, Reader and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 June 2019
Tiruvannamalai District Court Vacancy Details
- Examiner of Copies – 3 Posts
- Reader – 1 Post
- Senior Bailiff – 3 Posts
- Junior Bailiff/Process Server – 3 Posts
- Record Clerk – 10 Posts
- Office Assistant – 16 Posts
- Watchman – 5 Posts
- Watchman cum Masalchi – 1 Post
- Masalchi – 1 Post
- Sweeper – 2 Posts
- Sanitary Worker – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Other Posts
- Examiner of Copies, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server Record Clerk – 10th passed.
- Office Assistant – 8th Passed.
- Watchman, Watchman cum Masalchi, Masalchi, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker – Read and Write in Tamil.
How to apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with documents to The Principal District Judge, Tiruvannamalai, Pincode-¬ 606 604 on or before 18 June 2019 only by registered post.