TISS, Tuljapur Campus Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor Posts
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Tuljapur has notified for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Tuljapur Jobs Notification: TISS, Tuljapur has invited applications for Assistant Professor posts. The eligible candidates appear in the walk-in-interview scheduled on 30 April 2019.
Employment Notice No. TISSRC/ADVT/ACAD/April2019, Date- April 15, 2019
Important Dates for TISS, Tuljapur Recruitment 2019
- Date of walk-in-interview : 30 April 2019
Vacancy Details of TISS, , Tuljapur Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Assistant Professor – 02 Post
Eligibility Conditions for TISS,, Tuljapur Recruitment 2019
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Visit the official website link for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Consolidated salary of Rs. 55000/- p.m
Selection Procedure for TISS, , Tuljapur Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for TISS, Tuljapur Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates are required to attend the walk in interview along with five sets of resume, two colour passport size photograph, one set of self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates in support of the essential qualification & experience and original certificates for verification. Eligible candidate may attend the walk in interview on 30 April 2019 by registering their names between 9.30 am and 10.30 am at- Quadrangle, Main Campus, TISS Mumbai.