TNPSC Jobs Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive Officer Grade-III and IV in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3 December 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 December 2018
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 5 December 2018
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Executive Officer Grade III – 55 Posts
- Executive Officer Grade IV – 65 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Officer Posts
- Executive Officer Grade III – Degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Executive Officer Grade IV – SSLC Examination Passed with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State.
Age Limit for Executive Officer Posts – Minimum 25 years to Maximum 35 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Executive Officer Posts
Selection will be on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Executive Officer Posts
Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 3 December 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online
Application Fee for Executive Officer Posts
- General – Rs. 150/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – No Fee