TNPSC Jobs Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal and Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 December 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 26 November 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 December 2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 27 December 2018
- Dates of written examination- Paper I/II- 2 March 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Principal – 9 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Principal and Assistant Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognised University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
Age Limit for Principal and Assistant Engineer Posts – 18 to 35 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 26 November 2018 to 24 December 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.