PWD, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TNPWD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 24 June 2019.
The online registration for TNPWD Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 500 Posts has been started at tnwrd.gov.in. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 24 June 2019.
Candidates can check post-wise vacancy number, eligibility criteria and selection criteria of TNPWD Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 500 Posts here.
- Opening date of online application submission: 10 June 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 24 June 2019
- Last date for applying Public Works Department Tamilnadu: 26 June 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 1 July 2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 8 to 10 July 2019
PWD, Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 350 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
Age Limit – Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Stipend for Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Stipend for Diploma Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
How to apply for TNPWD Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode or before 24 June 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.