Tripura Police Riflemen & Tradesmen Recruitment 2019: Tripura Police has released the recruitment notification for the post of Riflemen (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen - Water Carriers, Sweepers, Cook, Dhobi and Barber) for India Reserve (IR) Battalions against inside and outside quota on temporary basis. Eligible male and female candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 8 June 2019
Candidates seeking to apply for Tripura Riflemen, should be 10th class passed. The minimum age requirement is 18 years while the maximum age should be 23 years.
Tripura Police will select candidates for the post of Riflemen (General Duty) & Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female) in 3 stages i.e Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates can get the all the details regarding application procedure, selection process through this article.
- Starting Date of Submitting Application – 09 March 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Application - 08 June 2019
Tripura Police Riflemen & Tradesmen Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1488
Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Inside State quota
- SC Riflemen (General Duty) - 1013 (230-Sc, 419-ST, 365-UR)
Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Inside State quota
- Cook – 36
- Water Carrier - 22
- Barber -11
- Dhobi - 13
- Sweeper – 23
Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Outside State quota
- Riflemen (General Duty) – 337
Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Outside State quota
- Cook – 12
- Water Carrier - 8
- Barber -3
- Dhobi - 3
- Sweeper - 7
Rs. 5700 - Rs. 24,000 Grade Pay Rs. 2100 (Pay Matrix- 2018, Level- 6, Rs. 20,700) plus other allowances as admissible to the employees of the Tripura State Government from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Police Riflemen & Tradesmen Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For Riflemen (GD) - Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For Riflemen (Tradesmen) - Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years work experience in respective trades or One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade or Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
18 to 23 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for Tripura Police Riflemen & Tradesmen Jobs 2019
Applications should be addressed to The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR}, Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN - 799 001 latest by 8 June 2019
- General candidates - Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/BPL Card Holder candidates - Rs. 50/-