UDRP Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project invited applications for the recruitment of Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Multi-Purpose Worker, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Environment Officer, Expert-Office Management and Deputy Program Manager. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2018.
Notification Number - PMU/2017-18/52
Last Date of Application - 24 July 2018
UDRP Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 24
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator - 8 Posts
- Multi-Purpose Worker - 8 Posts
- Stenographer - 1 Post
- Junior Engineer - 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer - 1 Post
- Environment Officer - 2 Posts
- Expert-Office Management - 1 Post
- Deputy Program Manager - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant cum DEO, Steno, Jr Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator - Graduate with computer skill and more than 3 years of experience in Computer and Office related works.
- Multi-Purpose Worker - Intermediate and 3 year work experience.
- Stenographer - Graduate with computer skill, shorthand 80 to 100 wpm in English, 80 wpm in Hindi. Typing speed of minimum 5000 kdph in English and 4000 kdph in Hindi with 2 years of exp.
- Junior Engineer - Diploma in Civil with more than 2 years of post qualification experience
- Assistant Engineer - B.Tech/B.E Civil with more than 2 years of post qualification experience. Preferably in Irrigation department.
- Environment Officer - PG in Environment Sciences with more than 6 years of experience.
- Expert-Office Management - Graduate with 5 years of experience in office management preference for good communication skill in English
- Deputy Program Manager - Post Graduate degree with more than 10 years project management experience and experience in disaster management work, policy framework, rescue and relief
How to Apply for UDRP Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project latest by 24 July 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs