Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project (UKHSDP) invited applications for the recruitment of Consultant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 09 July 2018.
Last Date of Application - 09 July 2018
UKHSDP Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 7
- Consultant (Social Safeguards And Citizen's Engagement) - 1 Post
- Consultant-Procurement - 1 Post
- Consultant (Transaction Management & Planning) - 1 Post
- Consultant-Health Insurance - 1 Post
- Consultant-Contract Management - 1 Post
- Consultant- Biomedical Waste Management, Infection Control And Environmental Safeguards - 1 Post
- Consultant (IT/MIS) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Consultant (Social Safeguards And Citizen's Engagement) - Fulltime postgraduate degree in Social Development/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Sciences/ Social Work / Public Health/ Extension and Communication/ Management Studies/ Mass Communication from Govt. recognized university and minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in carrying out Citizen engagement activities/ social intermediation activities and outreach activities for social/ health sector.
- Consultant-Procurement - Full time MBA or Masters in Procurement or Materials or Supply chain or Inventory management, Finance and similar fields OR CA/ICWA from recognized universities
- Consultant (Transaction Management & Planning) - Master’s degree or PG Diploma in Public Health/ MBA/ Economics/ health administration/ Strategic Planning/ Finance/ International Development/ corporate law/ Population studies with experience in Transaction & Planning in PPPs preferably in healthcare PPPs with Minimum 5 years of experience in public health / hospital or health administration/ community health in government or corporate sector/ or in CSR activities of a company /Research Institutes/ international agencies and / or development partners.
- Consultant-Health Insurance - Full time Masters degree or fulltime two year PG diploma in Public Health/ Economics/ Health Economics/health administration/ MBA/ Population sciences with minimum 3 (three) years of experience of managing government health Insurance schemes at state or national level Or MBBS with more than 5 years of experience in managing and administrating government health insurance scheme
- Consultant-Contract Management - Full time master’s degree or 2 year-PG Diploma in discipline such as Public Health/Hospital or healthcare management/ MBA /Health administration / Health economics or Candidates with MBBS, MPH /MD in Community Medicine/ Hospital Administration / DNB in Hospital Administration.
- Consultant- Biomedical Waste Management, Infection Control And Environmental Safeguards - Full time Master’s degree/ Fulltime 2 year PG Diploma in Environmental Science/Public Health/Hospital Administration/Hospital Management/ Public Health Engineering/ population sciences/ M.Sc Nursing and minimum 5 years of cumulative experience in public health /hospital management/ BMW-IC field
- Consultant (IT/MIS) - Full time M.Tech or B.Tech (IT/Computer Science)/ Full time B.E/M.E (IT/Computer science) With minimum overall experience of 3 (three) years
How to Apply for UKHSDP Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to through email to email@example.com or send by post to Additional Project Director, UKHSDP, First Floor Homeopathy Directorate, Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare, Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road (Near IT Park), Dehradun-248001 latest by 09 July 2018.