UKPSC ARO jobs
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Job Notification: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications for 65 posts of ARO, Translator and others. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
Advertisement No: 01/Advertisement/ E-3/2018-19
- Closing date for submission of online application: 31 December 2018
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Librarian-01
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- ARO-Candidates should have Bachelor's degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto and they should have a speed of minimum 9000 key depression per hour in English Typing would be essential. Test of basic knowledge of Computer is necessary.
- Translator- Candidates should have Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Typist- Candidates should have a Graduate and possess good knowledge of English typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the Computer. Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi and English and sufficient knowledge of operating Computer.
- Assistant Librarian- Candidate should have Graduate in law and Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University.
How to Apply for UKPSC Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (ukpsc.gov.in) in the prescribed format, on or before 31 December 2018
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK for State PCS