UGB Jobs Notification: University of Gour Banga, West Bengal has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format before 16 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application: 16 December 2019
Vacancy Details for University of Gour Banga:
- Senior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Peon: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant and Other Jobs:
- Senior Assistant: Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University and working knowledge in computer application with hardware and software programming with At least 4 years’ experience in clerical works in a university in confidential Section/General Administration as evidenced by a certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Junior Assistant: Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification with proficiency in Computer Applications and Diploma/Certificate from any reputed Institute.
- Junior Peon: Class-VIII passed with some experience is desirable in office work as a peon.
Upper Age limit: 18 – 40 years (Upper age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and 03 years Backward Caste (BC) candidates of West Bengal and up to 08 years for persons with disability (PH) of 40% and above as per the Govt. Rules)
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
How to apply for University of Gour Banga (UGB) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can submit their filled -in application form (05 Sets) along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents to the office of the registrar, University of Gour Banga, P.O. Mokdumpur, District; Malda, West Bengal - 732103 latest by 16 December 2019
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: 1141 Vacancies Notified for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in
India Post Recruitment 2019 in Maharashtra, 3650 Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS) Notified, Apply Online @appost.in
APSC Recruitment 2019: 463 Vacancies Notified for Asst Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts
West Bengal (WB) Police Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts