UPSC invited applications for Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 for recruitment to the post for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Officer, and GD Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online in the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
Advertisement No: .09/2017-CMS
Last Date of Online Application: 19 May 2017.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Vacancy Summary:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 450 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services - 26 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services - 216 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council -2 Post
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation -16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination from a MCI recognised university.
UPSC CMSC 2017 Examination Scheme
The examination will be conducted in two parts, Part I the computer based examination will constitute two papers of 250 marks each , the Paper I will consist of 120 question from the subject of General Ability, General Medicine and Paediatrics and Paper two will cover the questions for the topic of surgery. As Part Two of selection process candidates has to take personality test with weightage of 100 marks.
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal of UPSC. The last date for submission of application along with the fee is 19 May 2017.
Application Fee: Rs. 200