UPSCIDCL Job Notification: Uttar Pradesh State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has issued job notifications for Assistant Engineer, Account Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply through the online process on or before 01 January 2020.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 01 January 2020
UPSCIDCL, Lucknow Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 47 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Design): 04 Posts
- Assistant Architect: 02 Posts
- Company Secretary (CS): 01 Post
- Account Officer: 02 Posts
- Law Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Assistant Engineer and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Engineer - Civil: Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 02 years of experience as Civil Engineer in Government/Semi-Government/Corporation or any Autonomous body.
- Assistant Engineer - Electrical: Degree in Electrical Engineering with atleast two years of experience as Electrical Engineer in Govt./Semi -Govt./Corporation/ Autonomous body.
- Assistant Engineer - Design: Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with having 02 years experience as Assistant Engineer Design in Government/Semi Government/Corporation or any Autonomous body.
- Assistant Architect: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) from any recognized university/institute and 02 years of working experience with a govt. or any autonomous body/semi govt./ Corporation.
- Company Secretary (CS): Post Graduate degree in Economics/Management/Commerce/LLB and minimum 01 years experience as Company Secretary in reputed private firm/Govt. or any other autonomous body.
- Account Officer: Master of Commerce (M.Com.) OR Chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from a recognized institution with minimum 05 years of experience as Assistant Account Officer or equivalent post.
- Law Officer: Bachelor of Law (L.L.B.) degree with at least 04 years of experience in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporate sectors OR 08 years of working experience with a reputed advocate as assistant.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day– 04 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for UP State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corp. Ltd. Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode from the UPSCIDCL’s official website, fill all the required details and follow the instructions given therein step by step and submit the online application form or before 01 January 2020. All the candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application.