Uttarakhand Police Headquarters, Dehradun invited application for recruitment to the 350 posts of Constable and Fireman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 March 2014. To get the details notification click to the below given link.
• Closing Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
Details of Post
• Constable in Civil Police (Male): 129 posts
• Constable in PAC (Male): 196 posts
• Fireman: 25 posts
Total Number of Posts: 350 Posts
• Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 and should not exceed 22 Years.
• Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Intermediate examination/ 10+2 Exam from a recognized Board.
• For General and OBC Candidates: Rs 60/-
• For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs 15/-
How to Apply
Candidates, eligible for the mentioned post can submit their duly filled application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents and application fee to the “Office of Senior Police Superintendent (Recruitment Centre)” of concerned District on or before 01 March 2014 upto 05:00 PM.
Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 134 Police Constable and Other Posts
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Exam cancelled, check the latest update
Gujarat SSSB Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 433 SI Vacancies
UP Police Exam 2018: Syllabus, Exam Pattern for Constable Post (Written/PST/PET)