Uttarakhand Women and Child Development Society (UWCDS) Job Notification: Uttarakhand Women and Child Development Society (UWCDS) have invited applications for the post of State Project Coordinator & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2018.
Last Date of Application: 21 September 2018
Uttarakhand Women and Child Development Society Vacancy Details
- State Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Specialist Training: 01 Post
- Research Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for State Project Coordinator & Other Posts Job
Master degree in Social work (MSW)/Economics/ Women's / Studies/Law/ Governance /any other related field.
45 years of age
- State Project Coordinator: 5 yr, on women's issues & 3 yrs, in managing/ leading Projects/team and ability to work in MS Office.
- Specialist Training: Minimum Experience of 3 yrs, in the training and capacity building on issues related to women and ability to work in MS Office.
- Research Officer: Minimum Experience of 2 years Research field. Must have computers knowledge and ability to work in various MS Office, data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA etc.
How to Apply for the UWCDS State Project Coordinator & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of UWCDS at http://www.wecd.uk.gov.in/ and apply for the post on or before 21 September 2018.