West Bengal Accelerated Development of Minor Irrigation Project (WBADMIP) Job Notification: West Bengal Accelerated Development of Minor irrigation Project (WBADMIP) has invited applications for the 21 posts of Agriculture Field Assistant and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or 27 February 2019.
Last date of submission of basic details in the website: 27 February 2019
West Bengal Accelerated Development of Minor lrrigation Project Vacancy Details
- Agriculture Field Assistant-06
- Fishery Field Assistant- 02
- Data Analyst - 02
- Office Assistant:-06
- Database Manager-03
- Fisheries Specialist- 02
- Divisional Accountant- Likely to be vacant soon
- Agriculture Field Assistant-Graduate in Agriculture/horticulture or equivalent from a recognized university
- Fishery Field Assistant- Graduate in Fishery or equivalent from a recognized university
- Data Analyst - Graduate in any discipline (preferably in lT)
- Office Assistant: Graduate in Science / Arts ,Commerce or equivalent with computer knowledge in MS Pack,e-mail etc.
- Database Manager-Bachelor in IT or equivalent.
- Fisheries Specialist- Master Degree in Science with specialization in fish and pisciculture or equivalent.
- Divisional Accountant- Retired Divisional Accountant of PAG (WB).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of WBADMIP at http://www.wbadmip.org/ and apply for the post on or before 27 February 2019.