Find chapter notes of chapter Continuity and Differentiability including important concepts, formulae and some previous year solved questions for WBJEE Entrance Examination 2018. Students always get 1-2 questions from this topic in the examination.
About the notes:
1. These notes are prepared after the detailed analysis of the latest pattern and the latest syllabus of WBJEE entrance examination.
2. Each concept related to Continuity and Differentiability is explained by Subject Experts of Mathematics in an easiest possible way.
3. These notes contain all important topics related to Continuity and Differentiability like continuous functions, sum, difference, product and quotient of continuous functions, differentiable functions, chain rule, derivative of some functions, logarithmic differentiation, Rolle's theorem, Mean value theorem etc.
4. With the help of previous year solved questions, WBJEE aspirants can easily understand the difficulty level of coming examination.
5. These notes contain the crux of the chapter Continuity and Differentiability. It will help WBJEE aspirants to cover all important topics in a very less time.
Some previous years solved questions are given below:
Hence, the correct option is (c).
Hence, the correct options are (A) and (D).
Hence, the correct option is (D).
A continuous function assuming only irrational value must be constant function
Hence, the correct option is (B).
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.