WBPSC Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 4 September 2018.
Advt. No. 25/2018
- Filling up of online application will be commencing from 14 Aug 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 4 September 2018
- Last date of fees payment: 4 September 2018
- Offline payment of fees can be made up to 5 September 2018
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer – 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit- 21 to 36 years (age relaxation for reserved categories as per norms)
Selection Criteria for Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personality test.
How to apply for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 Aug 2018. Candidates can check the provided link for further details.
Application Fee for Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer Posts
- General- Rs. 160/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Exempted