Ministry of Textiles, Weavers Service Centre Jobs Notification: Weavers Service Centre (WSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Attendant, Senior Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 7 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 7 August 2018
Ministry of Textiles, Weavers Service Centre Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant (Weaving) -1 Post
- Junior Assistant (Processing) -1 Post
- Attendant (Weaving)- 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Attendant, Junior and Senior Assistant Posts
- Senior Assistant (Weaving) - Matriculation from a recognized board and should be a practical weaver with three years experience.
- Junior Assistant (Processing) Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing trade.
- Attendant (Weaving)- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute; and two years experience in a reputed Handloom.
Age Limit - Not exceeding 30 years (Age Relaxation for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years.)
Selection Process for Attendant, Junior and Senior Assistant Posts
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of written and practical test, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee.
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles, WSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Director, Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090 on or before 7 August 2018.